Receive 10 Credit Hours and understand how both life-threatening and non-life-threatening crises can create high-risk situations for people in recovery with this CASAC and CASAC renewal self-study training
You'll gain knowledge of the:
- Both life-threatening and non-life-threatening crises and their impact on recovery;
• Crises/incidents that need an immediate response and how to triage;
• Methods to respond to client and the family in crisis;
• Utilizing crisis intervention techniques and documenting results;
• Emergency procedures associated with overdose and acute withdrawal symptoms; and
• Utilizing crises to facilitate the recovery process.
This self-study, self-paced addiction counselor training includes videos, SlideShare documents, PdFs, Case Studies, short quizzes to test your knowledge, etc.
Our online training courses provide high-quality, affordable education and training in the comfort of your home, favorite cafe, or anywhere you choose to study.
Once you purchase your training, you'll receive an email with your access code, log in, and begin.
Your courses are available 24/7, and your initial cost covers all educational materials provided with your purchase—no hidden fees.
You'll receive your certificate of completion once you finish the complete training and the final assessment.
You will receive 10 clock hours for participation and completion of this training.
Educational Enhancement is both an approved OASAS and NAADAC Education Provider.
We're confident that you'll find our training enjoyable. Yet, if it doesn't resonate with you, there's no need to fret. Within a week, a full refund is there for the taking. And if you change your mind within the next 15 days, we'll still meet you halfway, returning half of your investment. It's our way of honoring your journey and ensuring you feel supported every step of the way.