Receive 10 Credit Hours and understand how both life-threatening and non-life-threatening crisis situations can create high-risk situations for people in recovery with this CASAC and CASAC renewal self-study training
You'll gain knowledge of the:
- Both life-threatening and non-life-threatening crisis situations and their impact on recovery;
• Crisis situations/incidents that need an immediate response and how to triage;
• Methods to respond to client and/or the family in crisis;
• Utilizing crisis intervention techniques and documenting results;
• Emergency procedures associated with overdose and acute withdrawal symptoms; and
• Utilizing crisis situations to facilitate the recovery process.
This is a self-study, self-paced addiction counselor training that includes videos, SlideShare documents, PdFs, Case Studies, short quizzes to test your knowledge, etc.
You can always access a certified professional trainer by eMail, phone, or virtual meeting.
Our online training courses provide you with high-quality, affordable education and training in the comfort of your home, favorite cafe, or anywhere you choose to study.
Once you purchase your training, you'll receive an email with your access code, login, and begin.
Your courses are available 24/7, and your initial cost covers all educational materials provided with your purchase—no hidden fees.
Once you finish the complete training and the final assessment, you'll receive your certificate of completion.
You will receive 10 clock hours for participation and completion of this training.