Receive 350 Credit/Clock Hours and satisfy the educational requirement of your addictions counselor credential and begin to:
- Encourage and motivate clients to commit to change.
- Educating clients to understand the debilitating effects of a substance use disorder.
- Empower clients to take ownership of and responsibility for their own actions, helping them regain control of their lives and the choices they make.
You'll gain knowledge of:
- Pharmacology and substance abuse
- Substance use disorder treatment
- Foundations in Counseling
- Addiction counseling theories
- Psychology of addiction
- And much more
Self-study, self-paced addiction counselor training includes videos, SlideShare documents, PdFs, Case Studies, short quizzes to test your knowledge, and more.
You can always access a certified professional trainer by eMail, phone, or virtual meeting.
Step onto the path for your new career as an addictions counselor and gain the specialized skills needed to help clients who struggle with addiction.