Receive 27 Credit Hours and refresh your Basic Knowledge of addictions counseling with this initial CASAC or CASAC renewal self-study training.
You'll gain knowledge of:
- the history and evolution of Substance Use, Diagnosis, and treatment
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs
- effects of ATOD ingestion on the brain and body
- signs and symptoms of substance use, including intoxication, tolerance, and withdrawal
- nicotine dependence; interventions, treatment, and recovery, and nicotine replacement therapy (NRT)
Self-study, self-paced addiction counselor training includes videos, SlideShare documents, PdFs, Case Studies, short quizzes to test your knowledge, and more
You can always access a certified professional trainer by eMail, phone, or virtual meeting.
Our online training courses provide you with high-quality, affordable education and training in the comfort of your home, favorite cafe, or anywhere you choose to study.
Once you purchase your training, you'll receive an email with your access code, login, and begin. Your courses are available 24/7, and all educational materials are provided with your purchase—no hidden fees.
Once you finish the complete training and the final assessment, you'll receive your certificate of completion.
You will receive 27 clock hours for participation and completion of this training.