Receive 150 Clock Credit Hours towards your CASAC-T certification.
150 clock hours related to substance use disorder counseling.
You'll gain knowledge of:
- Foundational Counseling Skills of Individual and Group Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Counseling Special Populations/Cultural Competency
- Theories of Human Development and the Relationship to Substance Use
- Counseling and Communicating with Families and Significant Others
- Integrated Care
- Crisis Management
- Recurrence of Symptoms/Relapse Prevention
Self-study, self-paced addiction counselor training includes videos, SlideShare documents, PdFs, Case Studies, short quizzes to test your knowledge, and more.
You can always access a certified professional trainer by eMail, phone, or virtual meeting.
Our online training courses provide you with high-quality, affordable education and training in the comfort of your home, favorite cafe, or anywhere you choose to study.
Once you purchase your training, you'll receive an email with your access code, login, and begin. Your courses are available 24/7, and all educational materials are provided with your purchase—no hidden fees.
Once you finish the complete training and the final assessment, you'll receive your certificate of completion.
You will receive 150 clock hours for participation and completion of this training.